If you want to complain about our school’s SEN support, you should do so whilst your child is registered with us.  This includes complaints that school has not provided support required by your child’s Education Health and Care Plan.


Please talk to our special educational needs co-ordinator Mr Newbould about your complaint. If you do not feel your complaint has been resolved, you should follow our school’s complaints procedure.